Most of the time the non growth scans aren't too eventful! Lacee is awesome at scoring 8 out of 8 on her BPP's and the dopplers continue to look good so they usually go by pretty quickly. This week was no exception. Lacee got perfect BPP scores and dopplers were good as well. However, this week I did get 6 more pictures of our little cupcake which brings us to 83 ultrasound pictures! I got 2 good 3D pics and one of them is really good! That is the big news for this weeks scan! Normally the cord is crossing her face or she has her hands in the way and we can't get a good clear shot! I am going to share the 2 3D pics and 2 of the profile shots! Enjoy!
 |
| Our Little Lacee!!! The best one so far! I think she looks like me but most people say she looks like Nisee! Knowing my luck she will be another copy of Chad! |
 |
| The other 3D picture which is also pretty good. She was moving in this one so it got a little distorted. |
 |
| Her Profile close up |
 |
| Her Profile a little farther back! |
My next scan is at 37 weeks on 9/29 and they will check growth then and maybe we can get another good look at her face. They check each time! Mostly I hope she has grown well! Although I have had different goals all throughout this pregnancy I have always wanted to get her to 39 weeks. I am so happy that it looks like we are going to get there but there are times here lately that I am questioning that logic! I am really swelling and my back is killing me and I am so tired and I feel HUGE so there are times when I am like "What was I thinking? I should have had them deliver me 37 weeks!" BUT I know it is best for Lacee to be in there to 39 weeks so that always wins out but these last 3 weeks are going to be rough! I delivered Nisee at 38 weeks and 6 days (almost right on the mark) but they wrote me out of work due to contractions and massive back pain at 37 weeks and 2 days and I was home in the recliner for almost 2 whole week, going NUTS I might add!!! My goal is to work up noon on October 12th before I have to go for pre-op! When I am working the days go by much faster and I remember when I was at home those last 2 weeks pregnant with Nisee that the days just crept by and I don't think I can handle that again! Let's just hope the good news about Lacee keeps coming and I can find a way to deal with whatever else comes my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment