Monday, September 19, 2011

The Big Day is October 13th!!!

That's right I got scheduled right on my 39 weeks which is October 13th!  Dr. Dorton said he wouldn't go any past that date which I knew already.  This is of course the PLAN but if I have a bad ultrasound in the next few weeks or if I would happen to go into labor early on my own then of course we will deliver earlier!  I am just so excited that we scheduled right on 39 weeks!  I was for sure that I would be scheduled earlier, closer to 38 weeks but nope!  It is almost too good to be true... Almost!  It is so exciting that we have made it this far and I am just so thankful to God and to everyone for all of their continued prayers.  We aren't done yet but we are so close that we can both feel it! I have updated a new countdown to Lacee's Arrival!  Hard to believe in only 24 days we will get to meet our little cupcake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment