Saturday, October 22, 2011

BBQ Festival and Hair Bows!

So as most of you know we live in BBQ country so we can eat BBQ anytime we want so we don't go to the annual BBQ festival to eat BBQ. We go because we like to see all the vendors and eat the other foods they have.  They have fair type foods just no rides and since we don't really go to the fair and we don't ride rides we get a similar experience here.  Personally I like it a lot better than the fair but that's me.  One of my favorite things about the BBQ Festival is the vendors with all the crafts.  I am addicted to hair bows and head bands right now for Lacee and Nisee and they have a lot of vendors that have these items as well as tutus and other cute girly stuff!  I found some great things today.  I got 12 headbands for $10 which I think is pretty good.  I have seen them online cheaper but then I have to deal with shipping and all that stuff and this way I got them right away.  There were also some really great hair bows and it was really hard to decide which ones I wanted.  I kept saying we will come back and we never did but right before we left I found 2 that I really liked and so I got them.  We had a good time today.  We only stayed for about 2 hours and we didn't see everything by any means.  I was too tried after 2 hours of really slow walking to see it all.  I know other people were probably mad but I was determined that I wasn't going to push myself too much so slow and easy it was!  I also want to say that I used my new ergonomic carrier today and it was awesome!  I didn't even know that I was carrying her!  I highly recommend it to anyone who is having a baby and I am super thankful to Christina and Stefanos for getting for me and Lacee!  Of course I am going to post a few pictures of my finds today!

Headbands

Hairbows
Lets Go Steelers!
Lacee modeling a fall headband/bow combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment