Monday, October 17, 2011
Lacee's Ultrasound
Today was Lacee's ultrasound at Brenner's Children's Hospital and I am happy to report that her sacral dimple is harmless. I had this feeling that everything was going to be alright but still as a mom if there is any chance that something could be wrong then you can't help but worry at least a little. It was so great to hear the ultrasound tech and the doctor tell us that the dimple was harmless. They did say that her spinal cord was a little lower than they normally see. Normally it ends at the L2 but hers goes to the L3 and the doctor said that the only concern that poses is that if she has to have a spinal tap or something like that then they need to know so they won't get too close to the spinal cord. He said she could grow out of it as she gets older. The main thing is that all is well and she isn't going to have to have anything done because of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great news Hollie! I'm glad to hear that everything is fine!
ReplyDelete