Sunday, October 2, 2011

Early Christmas Shopping and Hair Accesories

So yesterday after being up sick most of Friday night and Saturday morning I started feeling a little better.  I needed to take Lacee's diaper bag to get embroidered at the mall so off to Winston we went when Nisee got up from her nap and might I add even though  she had been sleeping for 2 and a half hours she was very ill that we woke her up!  She hates going down for a nap but once there you better let her be but she had been asleep long enough.  We decided to look around the mall for a little while.  We got Nisee a few Christmas gifts.  Translated we found some good sales and couldn't pass on the sales even though she really didn't have to have the items at this time.  Still I like buying a few things along the way and then its not like you have to drop a ton of money all at one time.  NOT that we have a ton of money but you get my point.  My favorite thing about yesterday were the hair-bows we found for Lacee.  We stopped by a store called DazzleUp and they have some cool things and they are all 4 for $10.  I got Lacee 2 I guess you call them hat-bows, a headband, and got Nisee 1 hair-bow!  They are so cute I had to share a picture off them!  I know you can make these and I might just have to see if I can find a tutorial on what all it takes.  The 2 hat-bows are almost the same and I wanted a purple one but the only purple ones they had did not have really cute bows on them they had these UGLY purple flowers so I went with the same bow but different color hat!   Any who I am not going to spend too long on this post but I just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment