So I know I weigh in weekly and monthly but I like to have goals based on holidays! It makes it easier for me to keep up with! So I went through and set my goals for the next year through Lacee's 1st Birthday! I should be at my goal by then!
Goals:
Christmas 12/25/11 Lose 2 pounds
My Birthday 2/7/12 Lose 14 pounds (the BIG 3-0)
St. Patricks Day 3/17/12 Lose 12 pounds
Easter 4/8/12 Lose 6 pounds (all baby weight gone)
Nisee's 4th Birthday 5/15/2012 Lose 10 pounds
Independence Day 7/4/2012 Lose 14 pounds
Labor Day 9/3/2012 Lose 16 pounds
Lacee's 1st Birthday 10/6/2012 Lose 8 pounds
My goal is a range of weights and I will reach the high end of my weight goal by Labor day and I will reach where I would ideally like to be by Lacee's 1st Birthday! Last time I did this I ended up meeting my goals but the numbers were all off. I am hoping to meet it this time more consistently but I am well aware that I might lose more weight in the earlier months and less in the later months which is fine as I long as I reach my end goal of a healthy weight and healthy body! PS if you note I have these listed as 2 pounds a week which is very healthy and very do-able!
The Only other goal I want to add to this is to get Chad to start working out too! When we started dating he weighed 115 pounds and wore a size 26 but now he weighs 155 pounds and wears a size 32. He has gained 40 pounds in the 7 years we have been together. Now don't get me wrong he doesn't need to lose a bunch of weight because at 115 he was too small but what I want him to do is to build more lean muscle and lose some of the excess fat that he is collecting around his middle. I just want him to be more healthy and for his height he could stand to drop 10 or 15 pounds. However Chad has never really had to exercise and he works a job that is more than sitting at a desk so when he gets home he is tired and doesn't want to exercise and no matter how much I tell him if he does he will eventually have more energy it doesn't do too much but I am hopeful that I can convince him to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment