Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week 5 weight loss update!

I am happy to report that I am down another 4 lbs this week!  We weigh in on Mondays so this is from yesterday.  I added a weight loss tracker on the left side bar.  I am down 14 lbs so far.  When I went to the doctor I weighed heavier than I was at home but isn't that always the way it is?  Every time I go for my monthly weigh in I usually weigh anywhere from 2 to 4 lbs more.  My original weigh in was no different I weighed in 3 lbs heavier. So according to them I am down 17 lbs but I am going to go by my scale b/c it is digital and the one at the doctor is the old type slider scale.

I am still having issues with exercising but I am doing well with my food.  I am trying to make the best choices I can and to stick to my daily calorie goal.  There have been a few days where I have made bad choices but I didn't dwell on it and think that it meant I could just throw the entire day away, which is what I would have done a few years ago.  Since I keep making myself lofty goals for exercise that I am not keeping up with I have decided to make smaller goals and slowly increase them.  My goals for this week are as follows:

Week 5 exercise goals:
90 minutes of exercise total this week.

I want to say that I am not sitting at home all day.  I am cleaning and organizing and things like that but I don't consider this exercise even though some cleaning can really get you sweating!  I know I was really sweating Monday when I was cleaning the kitchen closet out and re-organizing it. So any minutes that count towards this goal will be movement specifically intended to burn calories for weight loss.  Just wanted to clear that up! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment