Monday, December 19, 2011

Month 1 progress/Week 6 check in

Well I had my weigh in Friday at the doctors office and I had lost another pound.  So my official weight there had me down 18 pounds but really I am only down 15 because of the difference in my beginning weight which I talked about in the last post.  So I am going with my weight at home! I know it is less but it seems like the more likely of the 2.  Either way I am super happy with that progress!  I also weighed in at that same weight this morning.  We went out last night to see the lights at Tanglewood and we had a not so great dinner at Chilis and I had a margarita which was great but not great for weight loss so I was just glad that I didn't see a gain today.  Today starts a new week and almost a new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment