Monday, December 5, 2011

Progress

It has been a long time since my last post but that is because things have been super busy around here and I hope to get some time later this week to post about all that great stuff!  I have posted recently about my weight gain from my pregnancy with Lacee and my desire to shed those extra pounds.  Well 4 weeks ago me, Britt, and her friend Kayla all started a diet.  Now All of us have had babies recently.  Britt had Westen at the end of April and Kayla had her daughter Daisy in either June or July and then of course I had Lacee October 6th.  So we all had common goals for losing weight.  And both Brittany and I were the smallest we had been in a long time when we got pregnant and we have found that the weight doesn't come off so easy after baby #2.  We weigh in each Monday and we talk during the week all via Facebook and we get together once a month in person.  Well I am happy to report that I have lost my 1st 10 pounds!  YIPPEE!!! I am hoping for another 10 in these next 4 weeks which I think I can definitely do.  I would have lost more than 10 but I had 2 weeks back to back where I was out of town and one of those weeks was Thanksgiving.  BUT I will take my 10!  My goal this next 4 weeks is to add more exercise back into my life.  Before I got pregnant I was running 5K's on the treadmill and I was very active and I am anxious to get back to that point! Anyways I just wanted to share my success and I will update again in 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment