Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Shower Cake Balls and Butter Mints

In addition to the diaper cake I was also asked to make cake balls for the shower and I offered to make homemade butter mints.  The cake balls were orange supreme flavored cake with cream cheese whipped icing dipped in white chocolate.  Kari picked out the orange supreme flavor and I wasn't sure at first but they were actually really good!  I used the butter mints recipe that my mother in law Mary gave me.  She used it to make butter mints for Lacee's baby shower and they were a huge hit.  I tried to make them once before and they turned out alright but not as good as I wanted.  This time however they turned out great! I was very happy with them and they looked GREAT!  Everyone at the shower loved both the cake balls and the butter mints! 



cake balls

mints

Baby Buggy Mold

No comments:

Post a Comment