So I went for my weight in Friday the 13th! Yea I know a great day to go weigh in! I am happy to report that I lost 6 pounds! It was 1 pound less than my home scales but oh well I guess that's clothes for ya! LOL I was hoping for 8 pounds but I ended up a little below but a loss still gets me closer to my goal and now I only have 66 more to go!
This also puts me closer to my 2nd goal. Of the 6 pounds that I lost 2 of those were my Christmas goal but the other 4 are towards my Birthday goal! I also am happy to report that since my weigh in (per my home scale) I am showing down 5 more pounds! This means I only have 5 more to go to get to my Birthday goal and I have 17 days until the big 3-0, which should be plenty of time to lose the other 5! Maybe I will be able to surpass it!
No comments:
Post a Comment