![]() |
Monday, January 9, 2012
Exercise 1/9/2012
I enjoyed my weekend off from exercise. The plan was not to exercise Friday but I ended up running around so much I ended up meeting my target anyways. Then Saturday it was just me and the girls and then a birthday party so I ended up going over that day too! So Sunday ended up being my lazy day! Today it was back to the grind! I did 45 minutes on the treadmill. It was a mix of running and walking. I probably ran for about 10 mins and walked the other 35. I wasn't tracking it. I just start running and stop when I can't go no more and then I walk until I feel like running again. My feet hurt today though. I think it was my shoes though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment