Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ahhh Sunday ... April 18, 2010

I love Sundays! I like going to Church and I like spending time with my family. This is what I do most Sundays and I just love it! Today wasn't much different. I went to Chruch and then we went out to eat for Chad's sisters birthday at Outback. We normally go see my Mamaw Evalene on Sundays but we saw her Friday night and we got back from Lunch rather late so we decided not to drive all the way to Statesville.

Started out today good. Lunch was just one bad choice after another so today I will be lucky to have a deficit if not have a surplus. Oh well. Maybe next week will be better! I know I need to work on exercising more, drinking more water, and making better food choices. I started this back in the hopes that it would make me make better choices but that is not really working. I don't know if it's the blog or if it's me or if it's this week. I also wonder if my heart is really into this. The last time I started my weight loss I was very driven but this time I don't feel that drive. I have tried telling myself that I need to lose the weight b/c my 10 year high school reunion is coming up but all the people that I care about from HS know what I look like now and anyone else well I don't give a crap what they think. So I guess that's not working. I need to find my motivation. I have lost it. If you see it please send it home I miss it dearly!

Food today
Breakfast:
Cinnamon Toast Waffles 300 cals

Snack:
Nature Valley Yogurt Bar 140 cals

Lunch:
Cheese Fries 356 cals
Baked Potato Butter only 520 cals
Grilled Chicken sandwich with Swiss and Bacon and Mayo 696 cals

Snack:
100 calorie Popcorn
100 calorie hostess cakes

So Far 2012 cals and I still gotta eat something for dinner! Burned 2093 so far today. I will update final totals before bed.

I weighed myself this morning and I had lost 1 lb. Its not the 2 that I wanted but it is something! I was not expecting much after the way I have eaten this weekend. So anything is great. Next week is a new Week and I plan to hit my 2 lb mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment