Last week was a good week! I got an interview for a good job opportunity at work. I felt the interview went well so now all I can do is hope that I get it. We went shopping at concord mills on Saturday. We found some great deals esp. at the Nike outlet and we didn't spend a lot of money. We found a Clothes line like we had been looking for. It was one of the umbrella types and we love it! Sunday we did not make it to Church because I was feeling sick that morning and was super tired which is not like me. The only thing we did was make it to visit Mamaw Evalene.
Nisee had her 10 month check up today. Shes 29 inches tall (70th percentile) and weighed 22.7 lbs (80th percentile). Her head circumference was 46.25 centimeters (90th percentile). All was great except her ears. Nisee still has a double ear infection. She has had it since before March 9, 2010. That was when I took her to the doctor for it the 1st time. They tried 2 different antibiotics and then rocefrin (I can't spell it) shots and nothing has worked so far. So they are trying antihistamines because if she has allergies they can cause the tubes to swell in the ears and trap the infection in there. In addition to that she is taking a different antibiotic. They said that if this doesn't work they might have to talk about tubes. I really hope they do not have to do that. So we are praying that this works and our Baby Girl gets better soon!
My great great Uncle Wayne Cash passed away today. He was my great Grandpa Gales' youngest brother. My heart goes out to my cousins who were closer to him. I remember Wayne from our family reunions mostly. We will be going to the funeral home for visitation Friday. We would go to the funeral Saturday but We have a wedding to attend that afternoon. Our friend Liz is getting married! We are so happy for her! Other than that things will be pretty lazy this week! Just planning to work on cleaning up the house and going through our things for a yard sale sometime in late May or early June.
Well I just wanted to stop by for a quick update with whats going on with the family and me. I will update again soon! Thanks for reading!
ON a FINAL Note! I want to say a huge Congrats to the DUKE BLUE DEVILS who are the 2010 NCAA National Champions!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment