Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anticipation ... April 14, 2010

Today I spent the day looking towards Thursday. I know its terrible to wish away a day but considering tomorrow is a big day for me I was really looking forward to this day going by fast. It was hard to concentrate. I did however get a lot done. It is odd how that happens. I really hope tomorrow goes well. I am actually nervous about my interview and I think it is b/c I want this opportunity so bad. My job now is good but this is a position that would utilize my MBA and my MHA and it is more inline with where I see my career going. So Lets hope that all goes good!

Today I did fairly well with food and I met my calorie deficit by the end of the day. I decided to let today be my day off of exercising. I probably should have made it tomorrow since I have to go to Durham and then I have to go to Mocksville for UMW but I have been so tired these past few days and exercising yesterday really tired me out. I think more than the exercise its my body reacting to less caffeine and less food. I am going to try to walk tomorrow at least 15 mins but if not I plan to really stick to my diet!


Breakfast:
Jimmy Dean Delights Whole Grain Bagel with egg whites, cheese and turkey sausage: 260 cals

Snack:
Fiber one granola bar in oats and chocolate 140 cals

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine 3 meat pizza 390 calories
100 calorie Strawberry hostess cakes
Low Fat String Cheese 50 cals

Snack:
Grapes 1 cup 62 cals

Dinner:
Italian Bread (2 large slices)197 cals
Broccoli and Cheese soup (1 bowl ie 2 cups) 330 cals

Snack:
100 cal Popcorn

Total Intake: 1629
Total Burn: 2632 (as of 10:45pm)
Total Deficit: 1003

Exercise: Day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment