A Little late ... you will see why!
Well I can not believe that I posted that huge long blog yesterday and forgot to even mention the fact that MY BABY GIRL IS NOW 11 MONTHS OLD! Yes She is now less than 1 month away being a year old! :( OH how time files!!!
Today was good and super busy! I did not get a chance to eat breakfast because I ended up getting to work and I had a meeting that lasted all morning. For lunch I went out to eat with two of the other team leaders at work. It was a great lunch! Then I had to rush home to get ready to go to the Funeral Home in Statesville. My Great Uncle died and the visitation was Friday Night. Then we headed to Mooresville for dinner and a trip to Super Target. It was here that my food went crazy or pretty much I did! Not much to say but it happened and I can try to move on from here and tomorrow is a new day (PS since I am typing this on Saturday Night I already know Saturday is not going to go much better)!
Food Today
BreaKfast:
NADA
Lunch:
Half a mCallister Club 300 cals
light mayo 45
ceasar salad 80
light ranch 141
100 calorie hostess cakes
Snack:
Fiber one bar 140 cals
100 calorie Sun Chips (906 at this point of the day ... pretty good)
Dinner:
Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Swiss Cheese and Bacon with Fries 1240 cals
White Chocolate Molten Cake (1/2) 625
Total Intake: 2771
Total Burn: 3275
Total Deficit: 275
One positive is that I still had a deficit but just barely!
No comments:
Post a Comment