Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Holy H-E-double Hockey Sticks .... April 21, 2010

So today STUNK! Yea that's right STUNK! It was terrible from the moment I got to my desk. I got up early and I made it to work early so that I could go to the gym! I did 22 minutes on the treadmill which included walking and running. I also did 23 minutes on the Elliptical Machine! I love the elliptical at the gym but mine at home is not as expensive and so its just not the same but it's better than nothing. It was a great workout! I also made the decision to start personal training again. I have a great personal trainer that I have worked with before and I am hoping that she can help me get my motivation back.

When I talked to her today she told me that I could be trying to do too many things at one time. So we talked and I am going to focus on working out for 2 weeks and try to get that back in order. Then I am going to start working with my food. I will still be working on trying to eat healthy but I am not going to make that the focus of my days. My focus will be on my exercise. I hope this phased approach will work well. My 1st appointment is Friday at 11am. Then I will be doing 2 sessions a week after that. Amanda has worked wonders with me before so I hope she's going to be able to help again!

I did a great job with the exercise today and if I didn't eat cake today I would have done good with my food too! So Far I burned 2824 cals and walked 13013 steps!

Well the crappy stuff is all work related and its all stuff that I can't get into on here. I have a great job and I work for a great company but we all have those crappy days when it feels like the world is out to get us and no matter what we do we just keep getting knocked back down. That was today! I will say that there are a few co-workers that I have that really make things better for me and help me get through these days.

Here's to tomorrow being a better day and to me getting in my exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment