So I mowed the yard this morning. Most of it was on the riding lawn mower but I also weed eated as well. I have only weed eated once before and today I am had trouble. I ended up weed eating our solar lights and not the grass. It made for some destruction in the front yard. Then I finished with the push mower for a good 30 minutes. It was a great feeling and a great workout. I like mowing. I always have. Its great to get out there in the sun listening to your ipod singing to the top of your lungs and no one can hear you over the mower! It's peaceful and a great time to think or Not think!
After the mowing we went to the Store for groceries and then we have spent the day at home today. I baked a chicken pie and a chocolate cake. Just felt like baking. It happens sometimes!
Hockey Playoffs are on and well we are watching them for sure! Pens had a chance to close out the Senators Thursday night but they didn't do it and now we are in game 6 and things aren't looking good. I really hope they can get it together and pull it out! This will be a really sad house if the Pens lose in the 1st round. SO Lets GO PENS!!!
Quick Update! Pens won taking down then Senators in 6! Now its on to round 2! Then Pangan House is Happy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment