I was so nervous today before my interviews. They went well though. I have a 1 in 3 shot at getting a position so lets hope that I did well and that I get an offer. If I don't then I won't be too upset but it is a great opportunity and I think I could do a great job.
I had to go to Durham today for those interviews. I got done around 4:45pm but I didn't make it home until 7:15pm. It took forever to get home from there. I realized when it was almost 6pm and I had just gotten to Greensboro that I was not going to make it to UMW on time so I just changed course and headed towards Lexington. I am so tired from all that driving.
I had to go to work this morning in Winston because I had meetings here and then I had to rush to Durham so my lunch choice required something easy and fast to eat and of course I had a not healthy choice. Oh well it happens! One here and there is ok its all the time thats the problem.
Tonight is my TV night. Bones, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Greys Anatomy!!!
Breakfast:
Waffles (cinnamon toast) 300 cals
Lunch:
Wendys Chicken Nuggets 10 piece 450 cals
Wendys Fry 410
Snack:
Fiber 1 bar 140 cals
Dinner:
Sun Chips 210 cals
Chicken Pie 1 piece 348 cals
Snack:
100 calorie ice cream bar
Total Intake: 1958 cals
Total Burn: 3281 cals as of 11pm
Total Deficit: 1323 cals
Exercise:
Walking 15 mins
If you are new to my blog my weight loss journey is based on the concept of you have to take in less calories than you burn. My goal each day is at least a 1000 calorie deficit. Each pound is 3500 calories and there are 7 days in a week so that divides out that to lose 1 pound a week you have to eliminate 500 calories a day, 2 lbs a week = 1000 cals a day, 3 lbs a week 1500 a day. My goal is 2 lbs a week so thats why my magic number is 1000 a day! I also post what I have eaten that day as a way to be accountable for what I am putting in my mouth. If I have to show the world then maybe just maybe I will think twice before I eat that cake! It worked before so lets see if it can work again. So far so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment