I used to do this every day ... It really worked for me and I lost 15 lbs so I think I am going to try it again. I am going to try going at it a different way this time! Instead of entering my food at Body Bugg I am just going to get my calories burned and then I will record my food and do the calculations here. So we will see what happens!!
Food Today:
Breakfast:
Jimmy Dean Delights English Muffin with Egg Candian Bacon and Cheese 230 cals
Lunch:
Turkey Burger on Wheat bun with Cheese and Bacon and ketchup (Bun 120 cals, Burger 160 cals, Bacon 2 slices 109 cals, ketchup 30 cals, Cheese 60) Total 479 cals
100 calorie Hostess Strawberry cakes
Snack:
Fiber one Bar 140 cal
Snack:
100 calorie Almonds
1 bite of chocolate bunny ... about the size of a Hershey kiss! 25 cals
Dinner:
BBQ Chicken breast 195
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce: 70 cals
Green Beans 1/2 cup: 40 cals
Bread Wheat Lite: 80 cals
Chicken Rice: 300 cals
Total = 1759
Total Burned so far 2981 (as of 11:30 pm)
Deficit: 1222 :)
Exercise:
20 mins walking/jogging
Lets see how it goes! Wish me luck! I get so motivated each time I read a friend of mines blog and so I am going to try too make sure to utilize that motivation as much as I can! Thanks KARA!!!
YAY..you are back! Woohoo! I'm so proud of you. You'll be fine and do great. How about each time I see you lightening up on the blog, I'll call you to motivate ya.
ReplyDeleteOh yea, there is a spring folly in Kernersville May 7-9 that I think I might attend to take pictures and experience. You should come with and enjoy a day outdoors with lil one and your hubbie!