Tuesday, April 20, 2010
April 20, 2010... Another one bites the dust
Today was another lack luster day for me as far as motivation goes. I am really wondering where it went and what I can do to get it back! I am really asking for suggestions. I keep trying things and I just can't find it. It is really starting to frustrate me. I wonder if I am over extending myself but I have always been really busy. I also wonder if now that I am trying to lose the weight that is not baby weight. I just want that same motivation I had last July when I started this journey and lost what I already have and that is over 30 pounds of baby weight. I don't know how to get it back! HELP! Also To leave comments you need to be listed as a follower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment