Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

We had a great Easter at the Pangan's house! I spent Friday with Kara and Christina eating and shopping. Saturday was the Easter Egg Hunt at Church! Nisee had a blast and played SUPER hard and was so tired. Then today we had Easter Service and then Food with the family and visiting. We were going all day and we are all exhausted even if Nisee won't admit it. This child keeps going and going all day long and still fights sleep. I call it the early stages of protesting! HAHA

Now that things are starting to slow down I am ready to focus on a few more ME things. I am starting to focus more on my exercise on Monday. I am excited to get back on it. I have been missing it and my Body can tell it. I was exercising everyday and now that I have stopped by back and knees have been bothering me a lot more. So its time to get back on my treadmill and get started. I also plan to start weight training again. I am not one to worry about the scale I just like my clothes to be loose.

I also have an elliptical machine. I don't use it hardly at all and I had offered to sell it to a friend of mine but she can't get it so I am going to put it up for sale. If I don't sell it I might start using it more. I paid too much for it not to use it! I got it back in 2007. I paid around $450 for it back then. I am asking $225 for it or best offer! So if you are interested please let me know.

I will update soon with my progress and how I am doing with the exercise. I want to say CONGRATS TO my DUKE BLUE DEVILS for beating WVU and making it to the Final game of the NCAA tourney!!! I want to throw some props to my friend Kara who has been awesome at doing her 365 project. Super happy that its working out so well for her!

Have a great week everyone!!!



1 comment:

  1. I heart you. Your blog put a huge smile on my face. Glad you enjoyed Easter and wore Duke blue as an entire family! We need to continue hanging out and hopefully we'll Skype with Christina once a month too! Love you. Congrats with getting back on with your exercise as well. I will buy your elliptical if I buy a house :)

    ReplyDelete