Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3

Breakfast

1.5 Ounces Bacon Turkey Cooked
1.0 Slice Bread Wheat
1.0 Item Eggs Fried

Lunch

1.0 Serving 100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1.0 Item STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CAFE CLASSICS Baked Chicken and Whipped Potatoes and Stuffing Entree
Total

PM Snack

1 TOOTSIE ROLL Midgee

Dinner


1.0 Serving Baked Lays Doritos
1.0 Tbsp Mayonnaise Low Calorie
1.0 Item Pickle Dill
1.0 Serving Subway 6 inch sub on wheat
1.0 Serving Subway Cheese

Late Snack
2.5 Cups ORVILLE Light Natural Flavor Microwave Popcorn

Exercise:
36 mins on Wii Fit!

WOW ... today was stressful and after yesterdays biggest loser Wii game I was sore! That plank just killed my stomach but its all worth it according to the Wii fit scales I have lost 2 lbs since I initially weighed myself. I have hit my calorie deficit again today and burned so far 2848! I am still going strong and I have a lot of will power. I was once again reminded that my 10 year high school reunion will be coming up in a few months and that I have a lot of work to do before then!

Now I need to gripe ... yes thats right GRIPE!

WHY is that Grown people feel the need to act like they are children and not do their jobs? WHY can't people just do what they are supposed to? It just drives me insane when people know that they are not supposed to do things but do them anyways .. at least when it comes to their job!

Ok Enough of that ... BUT I had to get it out!

So we all know I want to look good for my high school reunion and I want to over all LOOK GOOD ... that is a perk of losing weight.. Right?! Ok well there is another reason am doing it. Her name is Nisee! I want to set a good example for my daughter. I have struggled with weight most of my life. I was never a small kid but I wasn't really fat either. I played sports a lot and I ate A LOT but it balanced out but when I got out of sports I just gained and really haven't stopped. I have fluctuated at times but mostly I just keep getting bigger and bigger. This is not something I want for my daughter. She maybe lucky and get blessed with her Daddy's metabolism but that's a 50/50 chance and I am not willing to risk it. I want to instill in her from a very young age how to eat right and exercise regularly. Not that she has to be super thin or go by the scales all the time just to show her that exercise is necessary and fun as is eating healthy. I also want both me and Chad to be here for here for as long as we can. Things happen but my weight is something I control and make sure that isn't the reason I leave her too soon. Ok well thats enough about that.

*Bottled water raised* Here is to another great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment