Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 22

I love Hockey! Now most of you who know me know I love it. I enjoy the rush of the game and level of intensity and passion they play with. I can't find this in other sports. The closest sport is college basketball. The only thing better than watching hockey on TV is seeing it LIVE! I like to think that I am passionate about this blog and about what I am using it for. I am trying to use this to help me facilitate a change in my life and my body! So far it seems to be working. I couldn't sleep well last night so this will be a shorter blog.

Food Today:
Breakfast

Bacon Turkey Cooked 162.4 Cal
2.0 Slices Bread Wheat 133 Cal
1 Eggs Fried 90 cal

AM Snack
1/2 Cinnamon Crunch Bagel Panera Bread 215 cal

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Pepperoni Pizza 350 cal

PM Snack
100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Dinner
100 calorie 3 Muskateers bar
Baked Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream 140.0 Cal
HEALTHY CHOICE Deli Meat Thin Sliced Cooked Ham 79.5 Cal
1.0 Tbsp Mayonnaise Low Calorie 37.1 Cal
1.0 Tsp Mustard Yellow 3.3 Cal
Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 80.0 Cal

Total Intake: 1491
Total Burn: 2705 (as of 11:00pm)
Total Deficit: 1214

Exercise: 40 mins of Just Dance and 10 mins Wii Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment