Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 12



I usually start my posts at the end of the day b/c well its hard to report everything you eat each day before you eat it. So I will be back to edit this post this evening! But today my Baby girl is 8 MONTHS old! I feel like she was just born yesterday! I look back at pictures and she has changed so much since May 15th. She has my issues with patience and my love of talking! She has her Daddy's eyes and hair. I am so blessed to have her! SO Happy 8 Month Birthday Nisee! I love you!

Breakfast
Egg
Jelly (includes Grape) Reduced Sugar or No Sugar Home Preserved
Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread

Lunch
JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE Turkey Burger Lean Patty
Wheat Hamburger Bun

PM Snack
Strawberries

Dinner

Apple
Lance Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers (6pack)
STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE EVERYDAY FAVORITES Hunan Beef & Broccoli Entree

PM Snack
100 calorie pack Blue Diamond Almonds Raw
string Cheese

Total Calories: 1214
Total Calories Burned: 2679
Deficit: 1465


Exercise:
Wii Fit 25 mins


Today was a great day! Work was good and everything went well. I didn't have any crazy surprises to get me all worked up. I did spend a lot of the day thinking about Nisee and about how just great she is. Shes started talking more and has 2 teeth. All of her achievements just make me so much more enthralled with her.

I have decided to add the total calories I have been eating each day in addition to the food I have been eating. I am also reporting the total calories that I have burned at the time of day I submit my blog. I usually do this around 11 which is close to bed so there is usually not too many more calories to add as I go to bed right after this most days! So be looking for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment