Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8

Breakfast
AUNT JEMIMA Lite Syrup 2 tablespoons
KELLOGG'S EGGO Cinnamon Toast Waffles
Lunch
Lean Cuisine Pepperoni Pizza
PM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds
Lance Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers
QUAKER MINI DELIGHTS Chocolatey Drizzle Mini Rice Cakes
Dinner
100 calorie PopSecret Popcorn
100 Calorie Snickers
STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CAFE CLASSICS Sweet & Sour Chicken Entree

Late Snack

HEALTHY CHOICE Mozzarella String Cheese

Exercise:
20 mins on Wii Fit

Today was not the Monday that I expected it to be. I knew what was coming today but it still didn't make it any easier or less nerve racking. I always get so nervous when I have to do things like what I did today. No matter how much proof I have it doesn't make it any easier. My stomach was all in knots and I was sweating! It went so much smoother than I expected. I imagined all these scenarios in my head and none of them came true! I had gotten myself all worked up and I didn't need to at all! The rest of the day went pretty well after that... Just super busy! January is typically our busiest month.

I have good news to report ... I have lost 5 lbs in my weeks worth of work! I am excited to say! Normally during my 1st week back at anything I lose more weight. I assume its water but who knows. I expect it to level out to my 2 lbs a week this week. Either way its a good start and gives me more motivation.

Nisee is not a happy camper right now. I say that its more teeth and Chad agrees! Oh another note I am super excited to be planning some wedding events for a dear friend of mine who will be home end of March early April! I am so excited just to see her much less get to have her a Bachelorette Party. I gotta start planning soon!

Its week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment