Tuesday is Biggest Loser night! I love this show. It is so motivating! The success that some of the stories of some of these people and their struggles just make it easier to get out and do what I need to do to lose my weight. AND so annoying sometimes. Some of these people are just so stupid and the way they act on national tv. Like this week this whole red team thing ... Shes lying and everyone knows it but apparently she thinks America is stupid and is going to believe her. I can't stand the red team. I love the Grey team though! Also got an update on one of my favorite players Shay! Shes doing great with her challenge from Subway!
Today was a good day at work. It was very productive. Back to 12-9 for 3 days though.
Breakfast
Jimmy Dean D-Lights Turkey Sausage whole grain bagel 260 cal
AM Snack
Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese 35 cal
8 TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Wafers 196 cal
Lunch
Weight Watchers Smart ones Creamy Rigatoni with Chicken and Broccoli 290 cal
PM Snack
100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds 100 cal
Dinner
100 calorie Twix
Crackers Multi Grain Salt Free 177.1 Cal
MARUCHAN Instant Lunch Ramen Noodles Chicken Flavor 290.0 Cal
Late Snack
Weight watchers Giant fudge bar 110.0 Cal
Exercise:
43 mins on Wii
Total Intake: 1593
Total Burn: 2748 (as of 11:45pm)
Total Deficit: 1155
No comments:
Post a Comment