Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 19

First day back at work today was good! I was very tired but I made it through. It was nice to be back at work and have some sense of order back to my life.

Tonight I got to eat my Cheat dinner for the Month of January. I am allowing myself one cheat dinner a month where I get to eat whatever I want. Tonight I had my favorite fettuccine Alfredo with garlic toast and for dessert Reese's Peanut Butter Cake. I love that cake! AH Hell what am I saying I love all cake (except the kind with coconut in it)! It was nice to get to eat what I wanted. I still measured my servings so that I would not go too overboard. BUT(yes there is a BUT)I felt a little sick after I ate all of this. Too full I guess is the best word. I don't regret it at all and it was super tasty!

So far for the week I have already had a total deficit of 7099. This includes today's totals and still has tomorrows to add to it. So I have reached my 2 pound decrease! Sunday will be my weigh in and show how much I have lost. I can already start to tell that I have lost some in my clothes so that makes me happy. It is good to weigh myself to make sure I am not plateauing but I don't live or die by the numbers on the scales as they can fluctuate up to 2 lbs on any given day due to water retention and we all know most women retain water at least once a month.

I am looking forward to getting back on my Wii Fit tomorrow. I decided that work was probably enough for me today. We also went to wal-mart to get supplies for our kits for Haiti. Our church is sending care packages to Haiti that we put together and we decided to send one. We just wandered around wally world for about an hour tonight so I got a little walking in but nothing that really got the heart pumping and blood flowing that I would consider really exercise.

Breakfast
Bacon Turkey Cooked 162.4 Cal
2 Slices Bread Wheat 133.0 Cal
1 Eggs Fried 90.2 Cal

AM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds 100 cal
HEALTHY CHOICE Mozzarella String Cheese 50 cal

Lunch
Light Fat Free Lays Original 75.0 Cal
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise Low Calorie 37.1 Cal
1 Tsp Mustard Yellow 3.3 Cal
Subway Cheese 60.0 Cal
SUBWAY Savory Turkey Breast & Ham Sandwich 6 Inch Wheat Bread 290.0 Cal

PM Snack
Lance Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers (5pack) 112 cal

Dinner

1.0 Serving Fettuccine Alfredo 432.8 Cal
2.0 Slices Garlic Bread, Toasted 189.7 Cal
1.0 Serving Reeses Peanut Butter Cake 500.0 Cal


Total Intake: 2237
Total Burn: 2609
Total Deficit: 372

No comments:

Post a Comment