Exercise today was great! I did 54 mins on the Wii Fit! I beat the Expert course on the Island Cycle. It was so hard but I was so glad I finally beat it. I also played Just Dance for about an hour as well. That game gets me sweating more than any other game I have played! It is so much fun though. I made it through a bunch of the songs. See Photo of me playing the game here! I made a video but I am so not putting it on here! LOL

It's so hard to believe that my Birthday will be here in only 2 weeks!
Total Intake: 1686
Total Burn (as of 11:30pm): 3236
Total Deficit: 1550
Food for today:
Breakfast
NATURE VALLEY Peanut Butter Granola Bar 180 cal
Lunch
Beef Strips marinated 176.4 cal
Green Beans Boiled Drained 43.8 Cal
Okra Batter Coated Fried 212.6 cal
PM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds 100 cal
3.0 Cups ORVILLE Butter Flavor Microwave Popcorn 203.2 cal
Dinner
100 calorie Fudge Strip cookies 100.0 Cal
15.0 Crackers Saltine 189.5 Cal
MARUCHAN Instant Lunch Ramen Noodles Chicken Flavor 290 cal
Late Snack
WEIGHT WATCHERS SMART ONES Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae 190 cal
Weight Loss so far is 10.6 lbs! :) I am well on my way to my goals!
Once again I want to say thank you to all of those who are following my blog! It really does make me accountable for making my deficit each and every day! Thanks again for your support. It really means a lot to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment