Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 13

I finally did what I was supposed to do today and I cleaned the heck out of my house. The living room and kitchen are spotless. I mean even cleaned the blinds and vacuumed the couches. It was a great workout! LOL We didn't get the whole thing done. Still doing laundry and have to do Nisee's room and our bedroom tomorrow but at least the 2 places we spend the most time are spic and span! We are now resting before the Hockey game that comes on at 10pm. The Pens are playing on the West coast so that makes the games later. We got a new kitchen sink faucet today. Our old one broke so we just decided to get a new one. I love it! Nisee spent the day at Grandma Mary's while we cleaned. The had a great time reading books, playing music and playing with the doggies.

On a funnier note, while I was mopping the floor and Chad was watching me he says "Honey is your butt smaller b/c it looks smaller?"

I said "I don't know. I haven't really been looking at it. Is that a good thing?"

He says "I guess so, but if you like big butts then no!" Next thing I know we are both singing in the kitchen... and you all know the song! Then we both just laughed and laughed.

I am just hoping that was his way of saying he can tell I have been working hard. I have lost 7 lbs since I started on Jan 4th. My official weigh in for the week isn't until Sunday but I know I am down that far b/c of my daily wii fit body test.

I am doing good with my food but I am struggling with my water intake. This has always been an issue of mine. I gotta focus not only on the food and exercise. I know I can speed up my loss by getting more water. Any suggestions on how I can get more water in?

On a VERY HAPPY NOTE... I am so glad to report that A VERY close friend of mine called me today to tell me she is pregnant! I am super excited for her. I can't say who yet b/c she just found out. I feel so special. Another friend of mine told me about expecting too. I know of 2 babies that are going to be here this fall!

Well here is todays food report:

Breakfast
Egg 74.5 Cal
Jelly (includes Grape) Reduced Sugar or No Sugar Home Preserved 17 Cal
Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 80.0 Cal


Lunch
Baked Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream 140.0 Cal
Mayonnaise Low Calorie 37.1 Cal
Mustard Yellow 3.3 Cal
Pickle Dill 3.6 Cal
Subway Cheese 60.0 Cal
SUBWAY Savory Turkey Breast & Ham Sandwich 6 Inch Wheat Bread 290 Cal

PM Snack
100 Calorie Snickers
QUAKER MINI DELIGHTS Chocolatey Drizzle Mini Rice Cakes 90 Cal

Dinner
ARBY'S Regular Roast Beef Sandwich 350.0 Cal
ARBY'S Sauce 22.5 Cal
BAKED LAYS 137.5 Cal

Late Snack
3 cups of Strawberries (Fresh) 129.6

Today's Total: 1536
Total Calories Burned So far: 3131
Deficit: 1595

Exercise: 37 mins on Wii Fit!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hollie! To make sure you get in your water, you could drink 2 8oz glasses with each meal and at least 1 with each snack. That's what I've been doing and I find that I actually end up going over my requirement. Sometime I have to force that last bit down, but it seems to work.

    ReplyDelete