Well today was a little better than yesterday but I still feel like crud! I was not about to go to work today. I should be able to go back tomorrow. I absolutely hate being sick. I mean I hate it. It disrupts everything that you are trying to do. It messes up plans and makes even simple tasks so tiresome. Like today all I did was wash one sink of dishes and you would have thought I ran a marathon. I did get some of my appetite back today. I enjoyed food what little I could. I tried to eat somewhat healthy but I also had to think bland so that can be kind of tough. Due to being sick I have not exercised for the past 2 days. Yesterday It was all I could do to move and today any small exercise wears me out so I am hoping that I can get back at it tomorrow even if it is for just a little while.
Food for today:
Breakfast:
1 piece of lite Bread toasted 40 cals
Lunch:
1.4 cups Mac n Cheese 487 cals
1 peice of lite bread 40 cals
Dinner:
Peanut butter and Banana sandwich on lite wheat bread 239 cals
Baked Cheetos 201 cals
PM Snack:
110 cal weight watchers ice cream fudge bar
Total Consumed: 1119
Total Burned today: 2160
Total Deficit:1041
No comments:
Post a Comment