Some days I wonder can I get any busier? I never say it out loud because then that would make it come true! AND I can't have that. I can barely handle what I have on my plate now. I am so excited for a 3 day weekend. It is REALLY needed right now. I know we have plans to do a whole bunch of cleaning this weekend. That was the plan for last weekend but it didn't happen so we have to do it this weekend. Chad is not off on Monday so Nisee and I will be having a Girls day and being lazy!
Glad to report that things are better with my friend Ted and that we got much better news from hospital today.
Working 12-9 has really affected my exercising. I barely get in my 15 mins each day now because I get home SO late now and then playing with Nisee and getting her ready for bed and then me getting to bed... Oh and doing this blog! Its a great Idea but it takes time to do it each day! I am not sure if you all knew that I started training to run a half marathon last year in July. Well I did and I was doing great. I was down to a 12 minute mile and was progressing a long well. Then came my Mamaw's cancer diagnosis and I just quit exercising or caring. I have thought about working towards that again but I am not sure if I am going to commit to that again because we never know what is going to happen with her. I am still toying with the idea of something like that but I am not sure. We will see with time.
Here's todays food list and What little exercise I got in!
Breakfast
Egg
Jelly (includes Grape) Reduced Sugar or No Sugar Home Preserved Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread
Lunch
BAKED LAYS
Cookie Chocolate Chip Prepared with Butter
Mayonnaise Low Calorie
SUB Savory Turkey Breast Sandwich 6 Inch Wheat Bread
PM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds
QUAKER MINI DELIGHTS Chocolatey Drizzle Mini Rice Cakes
Dinner
100 calorie 3 Muskateers bar 1.0 g 17.0 g 3.0 g 100.0 Cal
STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CASUAL EATING CLASSICS Four Cheese Pizza
Exercise:
15 mins on Wii Fit
15 minutes is your commitment...just go with that. It is hard to post, but know that I'm reading them daily and I'm loving checking in on you and my other friend...now Christina :). We can do this. Support, love, and motivation will help us. call me ever if it gets late and you need me to talk you into it :) Love you
ReplyDelete