Breakfast
1.5 Ounces Bacon Turkey Cooked
1.0 Slice Bread Wheat
1.0 Item Eggs Fried
Lunch
1.0 Serving 100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1.0 Item STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE EVERYDAY FAVORITES Macaroni & Cheese Entree
Dinner
13.0 Items Crackers Saltine
5.0 Items KEEBLER SANDIES Pecan Shortbread Cookies
2.0 Cups Ramen Noodle Soup, Dry, Prepared with Water
Late Snack
2.5 Cups ORVILLE Light Natural Flavor Microwave Popcorn
Evercise:
31 mins on the Wii Fit
So far at Day 5 I have met my calorie deficit each day!!! :)
If I ever had doubt that I was as stress eater then today proved that I am one. Today was stressful and it was Friday. Fridays should never be stressful! Go up and the Daycare was on a 2 hour delay which for them means they opened at 8am but still made me 40 mins late for work but oh well. I love cold weather but I need to live in a place that has it often so people won't freak out when there is even a chance for snow. It is so annoying when people are like that. I think it is a pet peeve of mine. As long as I live in North Carolina it is going to be that way so I better just learn to deal with it.
Another Great thing about the Wii fit is that at night when I normally would be sitting here munching on Chips or cookies I NOW get up and play the wii fit! Chad and I just love it! We really enjoy watching each other play and of course making fun of each other. Like tonight I was doing the Kung Fu game for the 1st time and I got all screwed up and every time I missed a move it dropped a pot on my head... Chad was rolling! Its all good though b/c we love each other! It really doesn't feel like exercise and I guess that is why I am more motivated to get up and do it. Hmm... I mean I enjoy exercising but I usually lack the motivation to get up and do it.
This is going to be a great lazy weekend for me and the family. A great day of cleaning and laundry Saturday and then Church and visiting Mamaw on Sunday. I make it a point to go down there every weekend we can. Never know when she won't be here anymore so..
Here is to me making it through the weekend doing just as good as I have all week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment