Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 24

I am super tired today! All I have wanted to do is go to sleep all day! It was crazy at work. All that said tonight will be super short! I am ready for the snow Friday! I hope we get what they think we will. I love snow and cold weather. I should move up North because I just hate HOT weather and its often too Hot for me here in NC. Everyone says I would hate it if I lived in it but I doubt that. I hate being hot. There are only so many clothes that you can take off but you can keep putting them on! Well I am off here to do my Wii then reading and bed. I am reading this great book right now and I am kind of addicted to it and I need to find out what happens. I think I have already mentioned it but anyways it is Black Notice by Patricia Cornwell.

Breakfast
Skipped Meal

Lunch
100 calorie 3 Muskateers bar
JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE Turkey Burger Lean Patty 172 cal
Ketchup 15 cal
Plain Hamburger Roll or Bun 123.0 Cal
SUN CHIPS Original 210 cal

PM Snack
100 cal Striped Fudge waffers

Dinner

HEALTHY CHOICE Mozzarella String Cheese 50 cal
STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CAFE CLASSICS Sweet & Sour Chicken Entree 285 cal

Late Snack
NATURE VALLEY Peanut Butter Granola Bar 180.0 Cal

Exercise: 15 mins Wii Fit

Total Burn: as of 10 pm 2492
Total Intake:1235
Total Deficit: 1257

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Hollie! But no more skipping breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not an intended Skip I promise ... just got so busy I forgot!

    ReplyDelete