Breakfast
1.0 Serving Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax
AM Snack
0.3 Ounce Cheese American Processed
1.0 Serving QUAKER Corn Grits Instant Butter Flavor Dry
Lunch
1.0 Item ARBY'S Regular Roast Beef Sandwich
1.0 Item ARBY'S Sauce
PM Snack
0.56 Ounce BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds
Dinner
4.5 Ounces Chicken Breast, Meat and Skin, Roasted
2.0 Tbsps Margarine Whipped
2.5 Items Oatmeal Cookie with Raisins, Prepared
1.0 Item Plain Hamburger Roll or Bun
1.0 Item Potato Baked
Exercise:
Walking 30 mins
So much for the lazy day at home! It started that way but did not end that way. We did sleep in! Until 8:30 and lazed in the bed until 10. Then we got ready to go to see Mamaw but made it as far as my moms and that's where we got in trouble. She wanted to go shopping so off we went. Chad and Nisee stayed at the house. We went to North Lake Mall and I got Nisee some really great deals from Children's Place. I also got a new KvZ purse for my birthday from my Mom! I love it! Maybe I will post a Picture of it. We realized Nisee has her 2nd tooth today. She got her 1st on on Jan 3rd and today we saw she had her 2nd. She didn't have it Wed. She either got it Thurs or Friday. Its so funny to see that white in there when she smiles now. I had a good day just a lot busier than I planned so tomorrow we have church and then going to see Mamaw. Look for more tomorrow! Have a great Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment