Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2

Breakfast

1.5 Ounces Bacon Turkey Cooked
1.0 Slice Bread Wheat
1.0 Item Eggs Fried

AM Snack

1.0 Serving Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax

Lunch

1.0 Serving 100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1.0 Item STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CAFE CLASSICS Chicken with Almonds

PM Snack

1.0 Ounce ROLD GOLD Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels (just had half a bag today)


Dinner


0.5 Ounce Cheese Monterey Jack
4.0 Items Crackers Saltine
1.5 Cups GREEN GIANT STEAMERS Roasted Red Potatoes Green Beans Rosemary Butter Sauce Prepared
2.0 Tbsps NEWMAN'S OWN Teriyaki Marinade
0.15 Item SNICKERS Bar
3.0 Ounces TYSON Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless Roasted

Late Snack

0.25 Slice ATLANTA BREAD Pie Key Lime

Exercise:
45 mins Biggest Loser Wii Game

Today was another good day! I really feel this is motivating me and helping me stick to at least recording all my food. In addition to this I also use a BodyBugg. It is the best thing ever. I track my food and as long as I get my deficit of a 1000 calories each day then I am going to lose weight. It worked great when I stuck to the program before but like anything you have to stick to the program. You can't do nothing and eat what you want and expect to lose weight.

AND I must say that I LOVE the Biggest Loser Wii game. It is killer! My first workout had me sweating up a storm and it was all in my living room. It was kinda cool too b/c I did it during tonight's Biggest Loser Premier! Sort of like I was on Biggest loser too... Yea I am a nerd!

Well today was a good day and I am looking forward to Day 3! Thanks for the support and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment