Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 26

Snow Snow Snow! The weather people were not wrong about the snow. Its here and has been snowing for a while. Its so pretty and peaceful when its coming down. It is still to be seen if we will get the 8-15 inches they are calling for. I will say if it keeps up like it is snowing now then we should get what they say. I know we got snow back in December and Nisee did get to play in it a little bit but the whole top of it was covered with ice so it wasn't all that fun so I am hoping to get her out a little bit tomorrow to play in the snow. It should be a good time! Most anyone who knows me knows I love snow and cold weather. Not that I can't enjoy warm weather I just can't stand HOT weather. As much as I love this snow there were 2 very good friends of mine I wish the snow wouldn't have come for their sake. However the snow did come so I am going to make the best of it.

Today was a good day at work. Productive until we closed early at 6:45 pm because of the weather. It was so funny because Chad called me about the snow at our house south of my job and my parents called about the snow west of my job and they were reporting on the website about snow just a few minutes down the street and there was nothing at my job! NOTHING! I was like ok people I understand its snowing where you are but NOT HERE! As we walked out it just started. I had no trouble driving home. I am glad they closed though because Now is the time I would normally be getting home and well the roads in front of my house are completely covered.

Nisee Crawled this morning right in front of me! I got a video of her doing a little of it. She is just growing so fast and changing so much that I don't know what to do. I miss my little baby but I am in awe of her at the same time. Shes so precious!


Food Today:

Breakfast
Egg 75 cal
SMUCKER'S LOW SUGAR Concord Grape Jelly 25 cal
Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 80 cal

AM Snack
Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax 140 cal

Lunch
100 Calorie Chocolate Cake
Baked Lays Doritos 170.0 Cal
2.0 Tbsps Peanut Butter Smooth 188 cal
Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 80 cal

PM Snack
HEALTHY CHOICE Mozzarella String Cheese 50.0 Cal
KRISPY KREME Original Glazed Doughnut 210 cal

Dinner
SNICKERS mini 42 cal
LEAN CUISINE CASUAL EATING CLASSICS Four Cheese Pizza 340 cal

Late Snack
4.0 Cups POP SECRET Butter Flavor Microwave Popcorn 150.0 Cal
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bars 150.0 Cal


Total Intake: 1800
Total Burned: 2962 (as of 11:30 pm)
Total Deficit: 1162

Exercise:
Wii Fit 32 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment