Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 9

Breakfast

AUNT JEMIMA Lite Syrup
KELLOGG'S EGGO Cinnamon Toast Waffles

Lunch

100 Calorie Snickers
Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza

PM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds
QUAKER MINI DELIGHTS Chocolatey Drizzle Mini Rice Cakes

Dinner
Weight Watchers Smart ones Creamy Rigatoni with Chicken and Broccoli WEIGHT WATCHERS SMART ONES Strawberry shortcake

Late Snack

100 calorie PopSecret Popcorn Kettle Corn

Exercise:
15 mins on the wii fit


Today is a light exercise day! I am super tired but I did do my required 15 mins which says a lot. I am proud that I at least did that because I didn't want to even do that!

I am working 12-9 this week and I really don't care for it but I am making it work. It affects my routine and its hard having 2 different routines that flip flop every other week.

On another note Nisee is almost crawling. She is going backwards and its so funny to watch! She is so amazing and I never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom but now I understand why people do it. But that won't happen for us anytime soon if ever!

I have been very emotional lately... yea yea ... I know more than usual right?! Yea I am crying now. Just thinking about how grateful I am to have the awesome husband and the most adorable daughter ... it makes me cry. We all often forget how really lucky we are. We get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and we lose sight of what really matters.

One of my very best friends is going through hell right now and her situation lays heavy on my heart. She is a very strong woman and I know she can make it through this. It makes me all the more grateful for my life.

Ok this crybaby is going to bed! Tomorrow is a hump day and Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment