Breakfast
1.5 Ounces Bacon Turkey Cooked
1.0 Slice Bread Wheat
1.0 Item Eggs Fried
Lunch
1.0 Serving 100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1.0 Item Banana
1.0 Item STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CAFE CLASSICS Glazed Chicken with Vegetable Rice
PM Snack
1.0 Ounce ROLD GOLD Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels
5.0 Pieces TOOTSIE ROLL Midgee
Dinner
1.0 Serving Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza
1.0 Item WEIGHT WATCHERS SMART ONES Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae
Exercise: 32 minutes on my Wii FIT!
Today is probably the 1st day where I didn't really want to do this! Today was so stressful and needless to say I was crying at lunch. Now I am just ready for bed!
Today's entry will be short and sweet. I will take the time to explain more later tomorrow is shaping up to be worse than today.
On the positive side is I am still going to meet my calorie deficit and I have the best Husband and Daughter in the world and its snowing! Just gotta focus on that... RIGHT?!
No comments:
Post a Comment