Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 25

Well So I hate the fact that I can't stay at home with Nisee and that I have to work instead. Nisee crawled today and I missed it. AND yes I cried! Tonight is my TV night: Bones, Supernatural, and Vampire Diaries. Short entry gotta watch my shows!

Getting ready for some SNOW! I love snow!

Food for Today:

Breakfast
Jimmy Dean D-Lights Turkey Sausage whole grain bagel 260 cal

Lunch
Chips Potato Fat Free Made with Olestra 78 Cal
Mayonnaise Low Calorie 37Cal
Mustard Yellow 3 Cal
Pickle Dill 4 Cal
Subway Cheese 60 Cal
SUBWAY Ham Sandwich, 6 Inch, Wheat Bread 286 cal

PM Snack
100 calorie Milky Way
100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Dinner
BLUE DIAMOND Blanched Almonds, Whole 100 Cal
KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Sqaures 91.1 Cal
WEIGHT WATCHERS SMART ONES Fettuccini Alfredo with Broccoli Entree 270 cal

Late Snack
HEALTHY CHOICE Mozzarella String Cheese 50 cal
4.0 Cups POP SECRET Butter Flavor Microwave Popcorn 150 cal

Total Burned (as of 11pm) 2900
Total Intake 1589
Total Deficit 1311

Exercise:
32 mins on Wii Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment