I didn't sleep well last night at all. Nisee is running a fever. We are pretty sure its just from teething but not sure so we are monitoring it. I made dinner tonight. It was turkey tacos and they were pretty good.
I did better today with my water! I drank almost half of what I was supposed to get in. Thanks for all the suggestions for what to do I will definitely try it out.
I am excited to report that I have officially lost 7.3 pounds. Its really great to start seeing the numbers go down.
Todays Food:
Breakfast
QUAKER Corn Grits Instant Butter Flavor 110 cal
2 slices SUN-MAID Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread 160 cal
AM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Whole Natural Almonds 100 cal
1 Red Velvet mini cakes 100 cal
Lunch
100 Calorie Snickers
STOUFFER'S LEAN CUISINE CAFE CLASSICS BOWLS Chicken Fried Rice 280 Cal
Dinner
JENNIE-O TURKEY STORE Turkey Burger Lean 129.1 Cal
3 Taco Shell 186.3 Cal
WEIGHT WATCHERS Natural Cheddar Cheese Mild and Sharp 80 cal
Late Snack
Apple 81 Cal
Exercise: 20 min jog via wii fit!
Total calories Burned: 2786
Total Intake: 1330
Total Deficit: 1456
Super excited to have tomorrow off! Happy Holiday to me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment