Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 18

Well I was out of work again today sick. I feel better but not good. I am going back to work tomorrow. This not being at work thing is driving me crazy. I just know I am going back tomorrow no matter how I feel. The only time I get away from work is a vacation and that's because usually I make sure everything is covered when I am gone. It's when I am out of work unplanned that I can't stand it. I know work will still go on and things will get done but its hard when you are a control freak like me. I think that is also why I don't like being sick. It's just another thing that I can't control. This is something that I have personally been working on for a long time now. This need I have to control things. I have learned to let go of a lot of things but I still struggle to let go of other things that people can control.

The medicines that I am on make me really sleepy so I slept really late today and I am hoping that it doesn't affect my sleep tonight but since I had to take the meds again I am thinking that I will sleep.

Food today was particularly crazy b/c I slept so late I ended up playing catch up on my meals.

Lunch
2 Eggs 149.0 Cal
PRINGLES Fat Free Original Potato Crisps 140.0 Cal
2 slices Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 80.0 Cal

PM Snack
100 calorie 3 Muskateers bar

Dinner
100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1.0 Serving Chicken Cordon Blue Pasta 330.0 Cal
3.0 Cups POP SECRET Butter Flavor Microwave Popcorn 112.5 Cal

Late Snack
QUAKER MINI DELIGHTS Chocolatey Drizzle Mini Rice Cakes 90 cal
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Peanut Butter Cup Sunday 170 cal

Total Intake: 1272
Total Burned:
Total Deficit:

I also use a great site called sparkpeople.com (found in my links) and they have awesome quotes for all different things and today I was messing around and I saw this and I liked it so much I decided to make it my motto for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment