Breakfast
1.0 Serving Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax
Lunch
1.0 Serving Chili's Guiltless Chicken Platter
PM Snack
3.0 Pieces TOOTSIE ROLL Midgee
Dinner
1.0 Serving Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza
2.0 Items NATURE VALLEY Peanut Butter Granola Bar
4.0 Pieces REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
Exercise:
30 mins on Wii Fit
I have started to write this blog 3 times now and each time I start I erase it and start over. Not sure what to write. Nisee was not happy this morning so we didn't make it to church. She is never fussy like this and it makes me think that she might be getting another tooth. We spend most of the afternoon at Mamaw Evalene's visiting with her and then we went to visit Nanny Peg and Papaw Lester. I am just not feeling this introspective thing today. These days are pretty emotionally draining. Not only does my Mamaw have cancer but my Papaw Lester is sick too. He has heart issues but he also has internal bleeding that they can't stop. talking about it doesn't change it so I am just going to go.
Stay strong! I'm glad you were able to stay focused, blog and stay motivated! One foot in front of the other. My prayers and thoughts go to your family.
ReplyDelete