Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 1

Well today was insane but I kept track!

Mon, Jan 4
Breakfast

1.5 Ounces Bacon Turkey Cooked
1.0 Slice Bread Wheat
1.0 Item Eggs Fried

AM Snack

2.0 Ounces ROLD GOLD Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels

Lunch

1.0 Serving 100 CALORIE PACKS MISTER SALTY Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1.0 Serving Lean Cuisine Beef and Broccoli

PM Snack

1.0 Serving Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax

Dinner

12.0 Items Crackers Saltine
2.0 Cups Ramen Noodle Soup, Dry, Prepared with Water

Late Snack

0.25 Slice ATLANTA BREAD Pie Key Lime


Exercise:

45 mins on the Wii!!!


Today was crazy busy at work but it feels so great to exercise. I think that I forgot how much energy it gives me and how it awakens my senses. I really do love it. I esp. love running. Its just great and that would have to be my favorite part of the Wii. Chad and I exercised on the Wii together! It said my Wii Fit Age was 40 and I was like holy crap! I like the games and it makes exercise fun and a family affair. It is so much fun to have him there with me while I exercised today and to see him laughing at me when I kept getting hit in the face with soccer cleats and when I kept falling off the obstacle course. Then I got to laugh at him when he ran into the big moles on the scooter. The whole time Nisee was sitting on the floor laughing and playing. It was almost too good to be true! I hope tomorrow is just as great!

I am super excited to have just completed my 1st entry and I hope tomorrow brings me just as much anticipation and excitement.

Total Calories consumed today was 1639 and total calories burned so far today is 2836. I am already at my 1000 calorie deficit which is my goal each day! Yippee for DAY 1!!

1 comment: